Would you re-elect the Liberal government in the next federal election?

What’s your age group?

Which Province/Territory do you live?

If you find an issue on your T4A slip, call the CRA right away to resolve it.

Call the CRA
For any of the following:

  • your T4A slip shows an incorrect amount
  • the amounts you repaid before December 31, 2020, are not reflected on your T4A slip
  • your T4A slip shows incorrect personal information such as SIN or address
  • you did not apply for COVID-19 benefits, but received a T4A slip
Before you call
Have the following ready, where applicable:

  • benefit type (CERB, CESB, CRB, CRCB, CRSB)
  • eligibility period you repaid or applied for
  • amount and date of any repayment
Telephone number
Dedicated hours
Date Hours
Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm (local time)
Saturday 9 am to 5 pm (local time)
Sunday Closed

Closed on public holidays

After you’ve called the CRA, we will provide you with either an amended or cancelled T4A slip if a correction to your COVID-19 benefit amounts is required. Keep your amended or cancelled T4A slip for your records.
  • If you already filed your 2020 tax return – CRA will automatically adjust your return with the updated COVID-19 benefit amounts and no further action is required by you
  • If you still have to file your 2020 tax return – Use the amended T4A slip to report your COVID-19 benefit amounts on your tax return


source: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/taxes/income-tax/personal-income-tax/covid19-taxes/t4a-report/t4a-issues.html

Are you interested in getting Cash Back at Rakuten.ca! It’s an awesome site that gives you Cash Back when you shop online. With over 750 stores, including various Giftcards from Canadian companies, Amazon.ca, BestBuy.ca, Indigo.ca, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Sephora, you get paid to shop for things you’re already buying!

Try Now! Sign Up Now through our exclusive referral link and you will receive $30 instant cash back in your Rakuten.ca account!


Sign up for a Rakuten account and start earning cash back! Special 10% cash back from major brands!

Detail Steps:

  1. Sign Up with our special referral link.
  2. Make sure to access the merchant’s website using the website link from Rakuten.ca. If you access the mercant’s website directly, you will not receive your cash back.
  3. Make a $30 purchase before tax and you will receive your $30 cash back.
  4. Receive your $30 cash back in your Rakuten.ca account!

Sign up through our exclusive referral link and you will receive $30 instant cash back!

Sign Up Now!